Here are the latest updates on the Federal Labor Union Task Force recommendation and the path forward for the PRO Act, two key pieces of Biden’s pro-worker agenda.
Our power lies in our collective voice. Both sides know that when unions are strong, all workers win. And unions are strongest when they too, are connected and communicating with the loud, clear voices of their members.
The threats to working people are real. And we are their last line of defense.
UnionTrack ENGAGE is serious, next-generation labor union software. Combining the best of union dues payment software, union member communications software, grievance tracking software - all under a single, modern, web-based system. Designed specifically for both officers and members alike to leverage the power of today's connected devices to create the best labor union management software package available today.
We fight for unions, because we are union.
- California Governor Approves Farmworker Unionization Law September 29, 2022
- Home Depot Managers Descend Upon Philadelphia Store Considering Union September 27, 2022
- 98K Russians Have Entered Kazakhstan After Putin's Call-Up September 27, 2022
- Hill Staffers Form First Union Inside Congress September 26, 2022
- Home Depot Workers Want To Form The Chain’s First Store Union September 23, 2022
- Rail Strike Tentatively Averted September 15, 2022
- Biden Says Tentative Railway Labor Agreement Reached September 15, 2022