The back-and-forth over how to classify rideshare drivers who work for app-based companies in California continues as a judge strikes down Proposition 22.
Our power lies in our collective voice. Both sides know that when unions are strong, all workers win. And unions are strongest when they too, are engaged and communicating with the loud, clear voices of their members.
The threats to working people are real. And we are their last line of defense.
What is ENGAGE?
UnionTrack ENGAGE is serious, next-generation labor union software. Combining the best of union dues payment software, union member communications software, grievance tracking software - all under a single, modern, web-based system. Designed specifically for both officers and members alike to leverage the power of today's connected devices to create the most advanced labor union management software package available today.
We fight for unions, because we are union.
PREMIUM CONTENT FOR LABOR LEADERS
- Judge Tosses Medieval Times' Trademark Lawsuit Against Union September 30, 2023
- Autoworkers Union Expands Strike To More Factories September 29, 2023
- Trump In Michigan: Union Negotiations 'Don’t Mean As Much As You Think' September 28, 2023
- Here’s What The Writers Won In Their Groundbreaking Deal September 27, 2023
- Hollywood Writers Strike Deal September 25, 2023
- Studio Executives Finally Reach Deal With Writers To End Historic Strike September 25, 2023
- Sen. Tim Scott Praises Reagan's Firing Of Strikers When Asked About UAW Walkout September 19, 2023